Article provided by: alcoholservices.org
Dealing with addiction on your own is ineffective and risky, with potentially life-threatening effects long-term. If you’re experiencing withdrawal, we advise you to seek drug rehab in Massachusetts at Alcohol Services today! At our center, we promote safety, fast and clean detox, and long-term recovery goals as part of a healthy and clean lifestyle. But why shouldn’t you attempt self-detox and self-recovery procedures, and why is it better to get professional help?
Massachusetts inpatient drug rehab and addiction vs. DIY rehab
Several things are bound to go wrong when attempting self-help procedures regarding drug addiction. These include:
- Skewed and ineffective results – In many cases, people fail to withstand the severity of the withdrawal. If they’re dealing with aggravated addiction, the withdrawal itself can turn deadly fast. With the pain and physical discomfort being too severe, most victims relapse and resume their addiction, losing their confidence and determination in the process.
- Dangerous drug interactions and side-effects – Resorting to self-detox procedures come with drastic health hazards. Since you lack expert knowledge in the field, you risk life-threatening drug interactions and side effects and even develop new forms of drug addiction.
- Lacking meaning and purpose – Even if you self-detox successfully, you are bound to relapse shortly anyway. That’s because you live in the same environment under the effects of the same social and familial triggers. Not to mention you'll have no clue on what to do with your life post-addiction since you lack support, guidance, and counseling.
By comparison, our Massachusetts drug rehab and inpatient alcohol rehabs offer long-term relief and comprehensive treatment for all addiction forms. The benefits are immense:
- Safe and effective detox – Our substance addiction services incorporate medical detox as a key component of the recovery process. We perform personalized detox in a controlled and safe environment, with a team of experts supervising the process to ensure safety and effectiveness.
- Therapy and counseling – Our top rehab centers in Massachusetts rely on psychotherapies to address traumas and co-occurring issues. This will boost the recovery process and allow you to adopt a healthier, more fulfilling lifestyle over the years.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – Addressing co-occurring mental problems like PTSD, trauma, depression, or anxiety disorders for fast recovery and a more stable state of mind going forward.
- Aftercare guidance and counseling – We will help you find a new purpose in life, work for a better career, and fix your relationships with your loved ones.
The best drug and alcohol addiction treatment in Massachusetts
Quitting drug addiction is no easy task, which is why you need to contact our team of experts today. We provide safe detox, therapy, counseling, and aftercare assistance to help you rebuild your life and embrace a brighter future for you and your family.
If you’re ready to join our drug rehab in Massachusetts, contact Alcohol Services at 844-454-5940 to check your insurance coverage and discuss treatment options. We will help you find the ideal rehab treatment center and guide you towards the most effective treatment available.Drug Rehab Massachusetts