Bridgeway Sober Living
Sober Living in Austin, TX
At Bridgeway Sober Living we are passionate about sobriety. Our senior-level team has collectively 60+ years of sobriety and optimization. We believe in the capacity of people to not only recover, but also to heal, optimize and integrate back into Life, to become leaders. We provide additional holistic services and resources that other Sober Living environments do not. Crossfit classes, Health Club Memberships, Personal Coaching, and more, we CONNECT you! Whether our residents are continuing the work they’ve already done or are just beginning their spiritual journeys, we are here to connect you with Austin’s top optimized wellness leaders, influencers of health and wellness, and provide you with the structure, homes, staff, and support you need that this process requires.
About Our Sober Living Program
Our Program focuses on connection, optimization & integration. Our commitment is to provide you with support, connect you with a network and community, and accelerate your path to leadership!
- 2 weekly house meetings
- 4 CrossFit classes a week
- Men & Womens homes
- Walk to trails and downtown
- Recovery Coaching
- Fully supportive staff
- Live-In House Managers
- Health club membership
- and Random Drug Testing
ATX SOber Living
Day to Day at Bridgeway
All members are required to work a program of recovery with a sponsor, mentor, therapist, or coach. Suggestions about how to find a sponsor, and meeting times and locations will be provided by the staff and community.
Our Customized Program Structure
People come to BridgeWay Sober Living at different stages in their recovery with different needs. For those reasons we have created a multi-level system to meet the client where they are in their recovery.
- Attend four recovery meetings per week
- Find a sponsor in the first week and work a recovery program
- Find a weekly service commitment
- Find employment, enroll in school or obtain a volunteer position in the first 30 days
- Attend all house meetings
- Keep personal area neat and clean up after self in kitchen area
I do not know where i would be today without bridgeway sober living. I am very greatful for the staff helping me though my recovery
ATX Sober Living
Complimentary Coaching Session
Once you get settled you will be able to connect with our Coach to make sure you are getting settled and have the resources you need.
Airport Pickup and Dropoff
It’s critical to choose the right sober home for yourself or your loved one. We know that the environment is one of the most important ingredients when it comes to becoming healthy. A plant will thrive in healthy soil, which is why we have an active role on maintaining a healthy and holistic environment to ensure a safe, nurturing and clean home to focus on recovery. We provide upscale holistic sober living in downtown/central Austin at the most affordable prices, and we have a full time staff along with caring house managers on-site who are fully dedicated and engaged to serve the needs of our residents. As part of our belief and commitment to true healing and restoration, we’ve included several holistic services & amenities, all inclusive in rent.
Have a Question?
Talk to Us Today!
Sober Living Located in Austin, TX
Austin, Texas is known for its vibrant food scene, with many excellent restaurants to choose from. Some popular restaurants in Austin include Uchi, Franklin Barbecue, and La Barbecue. Additionally, the city is known for its food trucks, with many offering unique and delicious cuisine. Some popular food trucks in Austin include Via 313 Pizza, The Peached Tortilla, and East Side King. Overall, there is no shortage of great places to eat in Austin, so you’re sure to find something to suit your tastes.
Austin, Texas is a great city for sightseeing, with many interesting things to see and do. Some popular sights in Austin include the state capitol building, the University of Texas at Austin campus, and the Museum of the Weird. The city is also home to many live music venues, art galleries, and beautiful parks, such as Zilker Park and Lady Bird Lake. Additionally, Austin is known for its food, with a wide range of restaurants and food trucks serving up delicious cuisine from all over the world.
Austin, Texas is a fitness-minded city, and there are many great gyms to choose from. Some popular options include:
- Gold’s Gym: With locations across the city, Gold’s Gym offers a wide range of equipment and classes, as well as personal training and other services.
- Anytime Fitness: With multiple locations in Austin, Anytime Fitness offers convenient 24/7 access to a range of fitness equipment and classes.
- Snap Fitness: Snap Fitness has several locations in Austin and offers a range of equipment and classes, as well as 24/7 access to its facilities.
- The Austin Athletic Club: This full-service gym offers a range of equipment and classes, as well as personal training and other services.
- The Austin Gym: Located in downtown Austin, The Austin Gym offers a range of fitness classes and personal training services.
These are just a few examples of the many great gyms in Austin. No matter what your fitness goals are, you’ll be able to find a gym that suits your needs.
Shows & Entertainment
Austin, Texas is known for its vibrant arts and entertainment scene. The city is home to many live music venues, such as Stubb’s BBQ and the Austin City Limits Moody Theater, where you can see a wide range of local and national acts. Additionally, the city is home to a number of theaters, such as the Paramount Theatre and the ZACH Theatre, where you can see plays, musicals, and other performances. Austin is also home to many art galleries, museums, and other cultural attractions, such as the Blanton Museum of Art and the Mexic-Arte Museum. Overall, there is always something to see and do in Austin when it comes to shows and entertainment.
Biking & Hiking
Austin, Texas is a great place for hiking! The city is surrounded by several parks and greenbelts that offer a variety of hiking trails for people of all abilities. Some popular places for hiking in Austin include the Barton Creek Greenbelt, the Lady Bird Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail, and the Wild Basin Preserve. These trails offer beautiful views of the city and surrounding nature, and are great for getting some fresh air and exercise.
Austin, Texas is a vibrant and exciting city with many great options for day trips. Here are a few suggestions:
- Visit the State Capitol Building and explore the history and architecture of this landmark building.
- Take a tour of the Congress Avenue Bat Bridge to see the world’s largest urban bat colony emerge at sunset.
- Visit the Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential Library and Museum to learn more about the 36th President of the United States.
- Spend the day outdoors at Zilker Metropolitan Park, which offers hiking, swimming, and other recreational activities.
- Explore the vibrant music scene in Austin, which is known as the “Live Music Capital of the World.”
- Visit the Bullock Texas State History Museum to learn more about the state’s rich history and culture.
These are just a few ideas to get you started – there are many other great options for day trips in and around Austin!
Meet Our Staff
Bridgeway Sober Living Staff
David is a creative entrepreneur, creator of innovative and progressive ideas that become inspiring companies, products and work cultures that ultimately promote and create change. In 2015 he left his career at Google to follow his calling in the field of addiction & mental health, a place close to home in his personal journey, going to his first treatment center at the age of 17. He has spent the rest of his life pursuing a life of healing, transformation and recovery and set out on a pursuit of finding his ultimate potential.
Meet Shannon Grossman, Director and Coach for Bridgeway.
In 2015, Shannon started her own personal Journey of Recovery. For the past, almost 8 years she pivoted her interests from Business Owner and Management in the Art world for the rewarding work in Recovery. Her calling has led her to lead countless clients through the world of Recovery. Her passions keep her committed to anyone daring to walk this life in sobriety. Transformation, seeing it all unfold and being there when it happens is her true joy.
Austin TX Sober Living Program
We Have Vacancy!
Call us today and learn more